Search This Blog

The Cycle

Inciting, Freestyling, Escribing, Memorizing, Reciting, Inviting an Audience, Re-Cycle-ing...

Sunday, June 13, 2010

The Reboot Ep. 4

A few weeks ago, I was engaged in a scolding via someone on my Honesty Box. Constructive Criticism is beautiful, but I wonder how to react when my scolder won't take off her veil for me. Thus, the scoldee (Me) ends up rearranging matters (For better or worse: you decide).

Flyt to Ms. Anonymous
By: Rob "The CivILLian" Walters

Ms Anonymous: Your starting to become an asshole and I dont mean that in a bad hater type thing but the way you talk to people as if they are dumb makes you seem like a jerk which is why some many people kinda distance themselves from you.
All out of love just try not to sound so judgemental and that might not be the way you want your words to come off but it how people take it.
Love you Robert <3

Me: I know exactly what you mean. But it's hard for me y'know.

It's like riding a metro.
Going down the tunnel never getting tired of the echo,
Or going in the living room smashing the China in a trenchcoat
that smells like a pineapple expresso.
You can see all your problems and 1 sinus and then let go
Without at all feeling silenced by strep throat.
You're just required to yell louder and higher
and grow a spinal at every approach.
Y'see, The impulse of ailment annoyances
cause you to fail in enjoyment
Waisting pails and grails of ointment.
Playing a pleading to prevail an annointing
All the while not noticing the avail of more positive choices.

Y'know, sometimes... I dunno
I feel you're more worried than an awkward kis at middle school
who carries an elementary lunch box filled with last night's dinner food
dressed in the high-water bundle of clothing
passed down form a bi-polar uncle who's sort of controlling.
There's no sense of security in your stumble of shackles
Only slipknot confusions
Like high-heeled flipflop boots
In a room of outdoor illusions
That leave the aftertaste of a sour nuisance
in the mouth of you who conclude
to have a cowardice influence

You better recognize man
Follow the exercise plan
Or else I might second or thrice a jab
Until you see polka-dot checkered lights in your head

lol, hahaha
Just kidding my pudding
It's not my bidding to place shushies on you
with 1 finger on your lippies and a fist
provoking folk to say "hey lookie"

I just think you're tripping in your hoody
Your HB anonymity.
It arouses something quite enticing...
...wanna be roomies? :)

lol, hahaha
Just kidding my pudding
My sugar dumpling of diabetics to my word wit
who for some reason finds it worth it
to disperse a verse from your lips
adding insult to injury as a perfect fit
treating identity as a pile of worthlessness.

Ms. Anonymous: see this is what I mean being an Asshole instead of just taking the comment and using it to work on yourself you chose to take it to heart. Keep this up your going to be without anyone but God and family, and I'm sure your going to say thats all you need but that just means your accepting to live a lonely life.

Me: I know exactly what you mean. But it's hard for me y'know.

*sigh*

But I dunno, I'm trying to listen to you
But are you hearing me?
The advice sounded cool.
I just can't take you seriously!!!

:(

*******

So there you have it. But I dunno, you decide.

What is to become of Rob if he continues this course of action?

No comments: