Search This Blog

The Cycle

Inciting, Freestyling, Escribing, Memorizing, Reciting, Inviting an Audience, Re-Cycle-ing...

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Before the summer ends, you should go to the Carnival with me... Pt. 2: Emotion Coastin'

Emotion Coastin' (HIGHS's & LOW's)
By: Uriah "The CivILLian" Walters

She puts me at HIGH's and LOW's
Because I felt HIGH by her presence
Making me present presents in present time
So as to get more than a HIGH five
I can start with a HIFI HIGH pitched "HI!!!"
As I fly by
Subtly awaiting the kiss I'll receive on the moonlit HIGHRISE
And I may be highly ahead of myself
If I want to be her LOW day's HIGHLIGHT
I'm HIGHSTRUNG
But what if she smirks
Says "nice try" and "goodbye" to my acting shy
Pulling me down to LOWBLOWS & chokeholds of the LOWKEY
The strike of a LOWTIDE
LOW frequency though frequently,
HIGHTIME I'm LOWLY
...
now...
Should that make me a HIGH minded
HIGH spirited LOW profile loyalist
With HIGH sounding wisdom that showboats LOWLIFE HIGHRUNNERS?
But that's like being HIGHFLOWN, then lowercasing your HIGHBROW
Scoring HIGH levels in compromise
Succumbing to the LOWDOWN, (which by the way was HYPER lugubrious)
Then ending your day with a LULLABY from a HIGH born
One who obviously does not cope nor sympathize.
HIGHLY praised statistic shows a LOW percentage
Of the LOWEST of the lovesick
Deep in his LOWLANDISH pit
Unless he HIGHTAILS it out of there
and rearranges it to say...

She puts me at LOW's and HIGH's

*******

Quite quick and to the point with loops and curves. Sort of like a less wild Joker's Jinx, unless ofcourse you've experienced these words emotionally.

No comments: