Search This Blog

The Cycle

Inciting, Freestyling, Escribing, Memorizing, Reciting, Inviting an Audience, Re-Cycle-ing...

Friday, September 10, 2010

Before the summer ends, you should go to the Carnival with me... Pt. 3: Merry Roundtrips

Merry Roundtrips
By: Robert "The CivILLian" Walters

I was, I was mesmerized
I was, I was hypnotized
Not to sympathize for the crooked guys
Whom held poker faces and snake eyes
With deception in every lieing line
But then, I dabbled in the rattling
Rackets and practiced in
Between the same spaces adjacent
To what attracted them.
Tried to escape, but ofcourse
I was, I was mesmerized
I was, I was hypnotized
Not to leave behind what I've kept in mind
The only option left is to abide
With my conscience then taking a step aside
So I do my dirt to live on earth releasing thirsty spurts
That blasts and hurts the worth of brain power afforded in this work
The best turn to worse, then lives in a hearse
Then catches a curse and is set for rebirth
I tried to hit reverse, But ofcourse
I was, I was memerized
I was, I was hypnotized
Not to live a lie, let the past subside
Though what I live is criminalized
With perjury every time I get tried
The irony is blasphemy that fastens me rapidly
To catastrophe for actively attaching these
Tragic themes passionately as a phylactery
Knowing it was attacking me and bashing me
But ofcourse...

No comments: