Search This Blog

The Cycle

Inciting, Freestyling, Escribing, Memorizing, Reciting, Inviting an Audience, Re-Cycle-ing...

Thursday, May 20, 2010

Capturing a Certain... Bliss!

Okay, so this has been a long time coming (Partly due to the fact it was released before my father was even born, making it out of the mind of the average person of my generation) but, yesterday for the first time in my life, I saw the movie "To Kill a Mockingbird". It was genius. I don't believe I've ever seen anything like it.

It held indepth morals throughout the entire film, but the one that caught me the most was the attitude and adventures of the two children, Scout and Jem. I learned, don't ever pick a fight with Scout, but still be as brave as Jem lol.

All in All, The mind of a child is amazing. Taking small CivILL Steps into a larger world teaches you things. It builds character in a way that you couldn't find it from just being institutionalized. You have to explore with a type of inspiration that the average person doesn't have. That's truly something this film taught me.

Yknow what, that's what I search for in poetry. As a matter of fact, I search for that in all Art I come across. Because I got tired of the pieces that just document everyday life. I want to see what else is beyond life.

Everybody does really, that's why we dream.

No comments: