Search This Blog

The Cycle

Inciting, Freestyling, Escribing, Memorizing, Reciting, Inviting an Audience, Re-Cycle-ing...

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Smacked!!! Lol

So for a while now I've been hearing the phrase that people have the ability to achieve a "natural high". It's like an inebriation without the usage of drugs. But really, I wonder is there any specific attribute that defines that quality? Because if there is, I believe I felt it the other day. And it wasn't through music or anything. It had nothing to do with some fancy aesthetic that can grasp an purge your emotions through manipulative persuasion, No I believe I got high off moving.

This past Saturday I was moving furniture for the entire course of the day, and by the time it was all said and done, I felt like I was in paradise. I simply just compared all my side effects to that of a weed smoker, I know a few.

Man I was dazed and out of it, couldn't think straight, I was moving slower than normal, plus I was unmatchably hungry. I ate myself a personal pizza, a Full Deli Sandwich, and a Bowl of some good ole' Cap'n Crunch, it was pure bliss.

And when I hit the bed that night I was knocked out quickly, probably the best sleep I've had in a long time.

When I woke up the next day, I was back to my normal self, yet with more energy.

So y'know what that tells me? Working is good for the soul. And ofcourse activity beats being sedentary any day.

And that dazed mindstate was beauty. Had I had the strength to pick up a pen that night, a dope piece couldn't been written. Hmm, hopefully next time around.

Until then, just know a new piece is being brewed as we speak. I started it last night, I'll keep you all updated.

Also, Super Mario Galaxy 2 released!!! That's the Gamer in me talking

*******





*******

I think Mario might be a metaphor for drugs also, but I won't get into that now.

No comments: